Monday, May 15, 2017

GDT for Paradise of Magnolia

Hi all

I am here today with a post as Guest Designer at Paradise of Magnolia and the challenge this time is a fave 'Flowers' and we all love our flowers dont we!!


For this card I used 'Tilda binding flowers' she is a kinda boho chic hippy chick to me. I think she looks gorgeous with her long hair and festival ready with her flower hair band.

I used papers from Maja Design 'Vintage Autumn basics' and as I dont really do a lot of purple I thought that this might give me a bit of a challenge. I coloured Tilda in Distress inks and to get the shade I wanted I mixed Aged Mahogany with Wild Violet.

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and I love these poppies. The brads are from my stash as is the grey lace and the purple ribbon.

The pearl pin is from Noor! Design UK and the metal corner is also from my stash.

Hope you can pop across and join us.

Have a fab week.


Glitter Words
















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx