Friday, December 02, 2016

Ruddy is shaking is tail feather!

Well hello!!!

WOW peoples we are in December!!! DECEMBER!!!!! Where did that come from!!! heck! So tomorrow me and hubby are going to be wrestling the tree out of the box! Already got the baking under way but heck DECEMBER MAN PEOPLE!!! its just gone so fast 2016!

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Simply Magnolia- Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Santa is coming to town
Magnolia Forever Challenge blog- Winter
Magnolia-licious Challenge blog- Need a little Christmas
Noor! Design UK challenge blog- Sparkle
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge blog- Christmas in tones or pastels

So I made this card a few weeks ago for my fabulous friend Bek who I met when we lived in Tom Price. I have been hanging on to blog it until she received it and now she has here we go!

I used the image 'Little Rudolph' from Magnolia and he is one of my fave animal images that they have done....ever! The pure joy on his face, that little smile is just so adorable! I coloured the little fella with Distress Inks.

I decided to make him into a shaker card as I think he would have a blast playing around in the sparkles! I used glitter and beads as the shaker material. The shaker pouch is from Impression Obsession.

The papers....ohhhh I love these...and again I have been hording them for the right card, the right image and finally it fell into place. These papers are from the Shabby Chic paper collection which you can get from Noor!Design UK. I have to admit I ordered three of these pads lol! I love that pale/pastel / soft blue.

The die cuts around the image are from Magnolia Ink. The shape of the card is from Go Create. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The winter die cut on the bottom of the snow globe is from Noor!Design. The snow globe shape and the deer are both from Impression Obsession.

Now...one of my fave embellies that I have also been hording (see how much I think of you Bek that I handed over one of these lol!) is the darling reindeer paperclip that I attached to the top corner of the tags. This i got from Stampin' Up last year.

Finally, I tied through some bright red shabby chic binding to finish off.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful Winter themed creation Davinia, the embellishments and detail are superb thank you for joining our challenge at Magnolia Forever I do hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Davinia!!!
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Magnolia Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shaker card, Davinia. Love the shape--it's one of my faves. Beautiful colouring of the oh-so-cute little Rudolph. Terrific diecuts and the reindeer paper clip is to die for.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty make. Love every aspect of this. Thank you for joining our challenge at Magnolia Forever I do hope you will join us again. Hugs Traci DT
    hugs
    lorraine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love the mood of fun winter in your card. Thank you for joining at Magnolia forever challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely sprakly card..

    Thank you for joing us over at Noor Design UK this month..

    Love LindasS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx