Thursday, November 10, 2016

ohhh twisting oh baby yeah!!!

Hiya

its been a bit of a while since i have blogged but heck we have been busy painting and gardening and its time to get back into the blog swing of things.

I have used the same tutorial for this card as I did for the last twist and pop card...from the Kaisercraft blog which can be found in a previous post here or if you search on the KC blog.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias- Winter
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Die cuts and/or punches
Noor! Design UK challenge blog- Winter
Marvelous Magnolia challeng blog- Anything goes
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Snow/glitter

Fot this card I used my fave Tilda from last years collection....Tilda with snowman. I love her little poncho! She s just adorable. For the images inside I used two of the cutest animal stamps Magnolia have done along with the Christmas lantern and of course some presents! I coloured all the image with Distress Inks.

The papers are from the gorgeous Pion Design...I adore this little gnome they have on this collection! I just love a gnome!!!

Now, for the sparkle....I used the structure paste from Dutch Doobadoo which you can get from Noor! Design UK and to make is glimmer like snow I added some holographic embossing powder. I LOVE structure past its the best thing EVER!!!!!! To add more sparkle I popped some glitter glue on the band that wraps around the card. Also I used the structure paste on Tilda's hat and added the embossing powder to that also.

The die used on the front of the card is from LDRS and this plus the icicle die used can all be found at Noor Design at the link above.

The sentiment inside is from the Pion papers and perfect as this card is going to a good friend back in England. I popped some frosty blue pearls on the inside and also on Tilda's buttons and also for earrings.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

To finish off I added a little penguin charm.

Hope you have a great day.
Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

17 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh...wowwww....this is beautiful...
    I love the card-model and not to forget...your beautiful coloring. What a great card.
    Thanx for joining us at LHOSM and Noor Design UK challenge.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is fabulous! I love the design and your colouring is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing design Davinia!! I love all your sweet stamped images...beautifully coloured...thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia! Good Luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Davinia, wow this is adorable, I love it. x BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow this is so awesome love this fold and all the cuties inside just love it all thanks for inspiring us at the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous winter creation Davinia, love your colouring and layout. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, love it and your coloring is awesome. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are always stunning. I love the coloring and all the details. BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful piece of work, you never fail to impress honey!!! Absolutely love it all! Hope to see you again soon.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge Glitter or Snow Theme!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that Tilda!! So cute and I couldn't get over how many images you colored for this! Stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK for the "Winter" challenge. Hope to see you again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again Davinia to say thank you for sharing this fabulous creation with us at Lovely hanglar or Sweet Magnolia...I hope that you will join us in our next challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely fabulous Davinia. Love your design and adorable Tilda.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card! And perfect take of the theme. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK challenges. We hope to see you again next round.
    Hugs, Karina
    DT Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx