Monday, June 13, 2016

View from a window

Morning all!!

Well its defo winter here....well kinda...in a fashion! We have had a few batterings with the weather, last night for one and it seems to be in for rest of day! Although I can see blue sky peeking through! So I am i am plonked at computer listening to Aerosmith (did I mention I am a HUGE rock fan!) and blogging! Not a bad start to the week eh.

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
All about Magnolia Challenge blog- Shape cards
Time for Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes with a Magnolia
Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Furry or feathered friends

So with this card I used a couple of the older Magnolia stamps and masked them together- Romantic window and 'Longing Tilda'. I can tell you I held me breath to mask this right! I coloured both with Distress inks.

The papers are from Crafts and You which can be found at  Noor!Design Uk. They are from the Vintage collection.

The dies are all from Magnolia except for the shape of the card which is from Go Kreate. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

For the flowers in the window basket I cut these twice so the flowers are 3D. In the middle of them I used Perfect Pearls.

On the die cuts I sprayed them with Glimmer mist and edged them all with Distress Ink 'Vintage Photo'.

For the cats collar I used a small piece of twine and added a button to it. On the die cut flowers I also used small yellow buttons here. Behind the main image I added some cheese cloth for some texture.

Hope you have a great week!



Glitter Words































[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Wow Davina, A stunning scene that you have created. So clever!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with us at LHOSM!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Davinia!! Love the idea...beautifully designed and coloured...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Davinia!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Midweek Magnolias!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love all the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwww Davinia, such a beautiful card did you make! Thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge - Anything goes and good luck! Warm hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx