Tuesday, June 21, 2016

ship ahoy!

Afternoon crafters!

Hows your week going? So far so good this end, its rained again all yesterday and looks like it setting in this afternoon but who cares! not me thats for sure!!!! Got my cup of tea and ready to blog!

So I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Deep Ocean Challenge blog- Metal or Wood
All about Magnolia challenge blog- Shaped cards
lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia- add some blue
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes
The ABC Challenge blog- 'J' as you like it
The Alphabet Challenge blog -' H' hand coloured images
Time for a Magnolia challenge- Anything goes

For this card I used 'Pirate Tilda' isnt she fabulous! And the nautical background. I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks and then fussy cut her out and once coloured the nautical background I then glued Tilda to the side of the image. The background was coloured also with Distress Inks.

The papers are from Kaisercraft. I do have a 'thing' about seaside/nautical papers...I just cant help myself!!!! hehe! The dies are all from Magnolia bar the shape of the card itself which is from Go Kreate.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The flag is from Spotlight and I added a Magnolia die as the flag.

My metal aspect is the skull and cross bones charm, but also the bronze brad and also around the porthole window the rhinestone brads. I added a wood aspect and coloured the outside of the porthole in 'Vintage Photo' with a touch of 'Walnut stain' to make it look like wood.

Finally I added some mini alpha to the tags reading 'ship ahoy'

Hope you have a great week.



Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge H for Hand Coloured Image. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Davinia,
    I'm back again! I love your card! I love beachy/ocean themed cards and yours is delightful! The design is so fun! It just makes you smile! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining our challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
    Warm hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Davinia what a fabulous card! I love your design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous! So bright and vivid, your design is fabulous! Love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at LHOSM this month! Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx