Sunday, May 22, 2016

Frenchy Tilda

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Well did we have a storm yesterday! I thought I was back in the North East of England for a moment! WOWZER it cracked it hard. Sky is black in again and already rained...on my washing! it was lovely when i put it out! *sigh* so decided enough of that nonsense and time to blog lol.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Magnolia Forever Challenge Blog- Bingo- Ribbon, Pink, Bow/Dies pink glitter/ Stamp, glitter bow/Ribbon, dies, Flowers/ Flowers, pink glitter

Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes
Paradise of stamps- Fave colour combo- LOVE coral and aqua together.
Noor!design UK challenge blog- Spring flowers

On this card I used one of the newer release stamps 'Frenchy Tilda' she reminds of one of the girls out of the film 'Grease' with the scarf and ponytail. She was an absolute delight to colour. The papers are from Maja Desing 'Summer  Crush' and even though its last years collection I still adore it. I love the two shades in it, my fave colours I love coral.

The dies are from Magnolia. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The fabulous glittery glass strawberry is from Noor!design UK as is the beautiful lace trims on the bottom of the card. The resin lock is from Prima.

I used some cream pearls on Tilda's earrings. I dotted some Perfect Pearls on the edge die, the swirl and the Eiffel Tower.

On the inside I die cut two of the Magnolia doily die and fixed them into a circle. I trimmed the bottom with a piece from the Maja collection.

To finish off I tided some shabby seam binding from Live and Love Crafts through the tag die cut and added a Kaisercraft sparklet in pink to the bow.

Hope you have a great day.

Glitter Words















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautyful card have you made! Thank you for joining the bingo-challenge at Magnolia Forever.
    Kind regards, Esther DT MF

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! I really like the combination of coral and aqua colors, beautiful Tilda and inside doily - I adore her!Thank you for joining to the challenge at Paradise of Magnolia,
    hugs, mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card in pretty colours. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card.

    Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia Challenge blog.

    Hugs Bianca DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous. Love her because she's a bit different from the other tildas.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Noor! Design UK challenge! xoxo t.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Noor Design this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia
    Greetz Geertje DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx