Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tilda with Heart Rice



Hi there!

Well its been a bust week crafting and having some fun with a new stamp and that is 'Tilda with Heart Rice'.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Paradise of Stamps- Mushroom
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with a Magnolia Image
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Use a heart
Magnolia Forever- Valentine/romance


I coloured Tilda with Distress Inks. I love using these as they have a gorgeous vintage feel to them, The papers are the fabulous Maja Design.

The dies..oh i love dies... are a mix of Magnolia Doohickey clubs. On the large heart I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, it is my all time fave folder to use. The lace is from Live and Love Crafts as are the ribbon roses are the bottom of the card.

The flowers are from Wildd Orchid Crafts. I added a frosted apple also from Live and Love Crafts. I popped in a Chandelier bling from Magnolia to add some sparkle.

Now on the rice there are tiny hearts so I added some flat back pearl hears to the Magnolia die of some wheat. On the image of the rice itself I added a couple of the flat back pearls there too.

At the top corner you can see a clear rhinestone brad. On the mushroom, for the mushroom dots I used Platinum glitter glue. The Eiffel tower has some lavender liquid pearls dotted on it. This matches the papers but also I used a Magnolia heart stamp and embossed lavender and pale pink hearts around the image.

To finish I added a heart shape paperclip.

Hope you have a lovely day.


Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous Davinia...so perfect for our "Use a Heart" challenge at LHOSM...thanks for sharing with us...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Davinia what a stunning card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Davinia. Tilda is adorable and I love the gorgeous flower embellishment.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautyful Valentine's Card have you made.
    I like it a lot!
    Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever.
    Love, Esther DT Magnolia Forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card Davinia, it has all of your favourite colours, love that new Tilda she is rather gorgeous, love all of the tiny hearts..
    Thanks for playing with us at LHOSM
    hugs Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful creation
    Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Hugs Cinderella (DT ).
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi stunning creation adore your colours and love the pearls on the hearts and all your gorgeous embellishments .Thank you for joining us in the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx